SAP Solution Manager enables customers to obtain maximum value from their investments in SAP software by serving as a hub for all management activities and as the central information resource for all aspects of deployed solutions. With SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP intends to redefine its implementation methodology by allowing customers to implement and operate SAP S/4HANA as their digital core solution with ease.
“The development of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 was born from customer and user group feedback, as well as from keeping a close eye on market trends,” said Dr. Uwe Hommel, executive vice president, head of Digital Business Services China and head of Global Centers of Expertise, SAP SE.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is:
- Designed for SAP customers who are using SAP S/4HANA or intend to migrate to cloud-based solutions
- Built to provide full hybrid support, and therefore is perfect for managing software environments that are partially on-premise and partly cloud-based
- Planned to include an implementation road map providing customers with packaged, best-practice-based process management, while allowing them to tailor business processes for their specific needs
The SAP Solution Manager 7.2:
- Includes a complete graphical environment for business process modeling, allowing customers to extend the use of SAP Solution Manager from the design phase to the build phase
- Anticipates significant enhancements through the SAP Fiori® user experience, enabling users to personalize and extend software screens with ease
Further, SAP Solution Manager 7.2 offers focused solutions for SAP Solution Manager for the first time. These powerful special-purpose packages sit on top of SAP Solution Manager and are available now at SAP Store. With focused solutions for SAP Solution Manager, customers get ready-to-run extensions for SAP Solution Manager to accelerate building and running IT solutions.
Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager addresses the needs of customers who want to accelerate the delivery of requirement support by leveraging agile methodologies that offer unprecedented transparency. SAP uses Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager for all projects of the next generation of SAP MaxAttention™ services and all implementations of SAP S/4HANA.
Focused Insights for SAP Solution Manager allows customers to create operational and C-level dashboards for SAP Solution Manager based on preconfigured templates.
For more information on SAP Solution Manager, please visit the SAP News Center or find further information here. To talk directly with the service and support experts at the SAPPHIRE® NOW conference, make arrangements here.