SAP customers are getting more power by influencing SAP’s product development planning. With SAP CoPilot (SAP’s Digital Assistant) SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers are enabled to submit improvement requests directly to SAP Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – the central platform for the submission of all ideas and requests for improvements, features and functionalities. Through ‘Feature Request Quick Create’ users with the role of ‘Application Support Engineer’ can complete an intuitive form and submit an idea which will then be stored automatically on SAP Customer Influence. Furthermore, with the S/4HANA Cloud Release 1805 an improvement/feature request can be submitted by using a task oriented dialogue system: a chatbot guides the customer through the process of an improvement request submission by asking questions and sending the information directly to SAP Customer Influence.
SAP customers can also vote on ideas of others and monitor request statuses anytime. The voting results inform SAP about the product enhancements and changes customers are most interested in for future releases. Customers can choose from various SAP S/4HANA Cloud areas on SAP Customer Influence based on the line of business (e.g., Finance, Project Services) or a technology area (e.g., User Experience, Migration). Once an area has been chosen, customers can submit their improvement request or take a look at already submitted requests in order to vote on them. Whenever an idea has reached a certain voting threshold it will be evaluated by SAP during a review phase and a status will be maintained.
Learn more on how to assign the role of ‘Application Support Engineer’ and leverage ‘Feature Request Quick Create’ (page 9) for your business.
AT A GLANCE
Benefits of SAP Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud are:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customers can submit improvement request directly to SAP Customer Influence by leveraging “Feature Request Quick Create”
- Customers can vote on ideas of others and are kept up-to-date on their submitted and/or up-voted ideas through an open and transparent process
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product Management can collect and evaluate improvement requests via SAP Customer Influence’s scalable and organized roll-in channel
Discover SAP Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Introduction Video SAP Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, by Sven Denecken, Senior Vice President, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product Management & Co-Innovation
- Check User Guide Documentation to get more details
- Get Help on SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Your SAP User Groups Knowledge Transfer Team